My older sister and her husband are here for the holidays. They wake up this morning in matching purple t-shirts.
Jie: Look! We have couple t-shirts! Mine says “mom.” His says “dad”
Me: All, that’s so cute!
Mom: When are you going to get one that says “baby”?
Dad: Well, let’s get some breakfast.
So im taking another stab at the reader. i can get the program to read what is in a txt file locally. What the problem is now is that i cant link my arduino to my python program.
yeah this is real
Wait. That’s not where…
So this is where i shall document my various endeavors into the world of electronics.
On my current todo list is
- finish my RFID reader/music playing device.
- create a custom case for my wii
- finish up my Music shoes.
- perhaps create another keyset for FAAST in order to play some game.
- i also would like to finish watching arakawa under the bridge!
on a side note… Arduino’s are amazing.